The Stan King Memorial Scholarship
Do you know a student who could use a nudge toward a year of Bible study, service, and Christian community within a local discipleship program? Help them keep their faith moving forward!
Mount Carmel Bible College has available a number of $1000 scholarships for enrolling 2021-2022 students. Leaders and mentors are invited to submit a scholarship recommendation on behalf of a young adult in their congregation who they feel would benefit from a dedicated year of faith formation.
Should your nomination be approved, and the nominee choose to enrol as a full-time student at Mount Carmel Bible College for this college year, he/she will receive a total tuition reduction of $1000 ($500 off each semester enrolled). This bursary is non-transferable and only applicable for the 2021-2022 year.
Deadline for 2021-2022 Scholarship Application: April 15, 2021
Nominate a potential student for a $1000 gap-year scholarship in FOUR easy steps:
1. Prayerfully consider a potential student in your sphere of influence who would benefit from a Christian gap year at Mount Carmel Bible College.
• Do you have a student who has displayed a desire for deeper spiritual growth?
• Do you have a student you feel has strong or developing ministry skills?
• Do you have a student who’s financial situation might prevent them from applying?
2.Take 5 minutes to complete the scholarship form online (see below) or download a hard copy $1000 Scholarship 2021.pdf.
3. Submit the online form or e-mail/mail us.
• Submissions will be processed in the order received. Mount Carmel will strive to respond to your nomination within 14 days of receipt.
4. Take a few minutes to let the student know why you've nominated them for this scholarship. Encourage them to prayerfully consider a year of faith formation.
• Should your nomination be approved, you are responsible to follow-up with the student you have nominated and pass along the scholarship approval letter.